A considerable portion of our received orders are in this category. We normally act as “Subcontractor” of ABB in engineering services, and local project management. Please refer to our Reference List for further information.
PTP as an independent, private company is “Neutral” in this business. We can provide services to Main Contractors or directly to End Users. “Trustworthiness” of such position as a result of no association with a particular contractor, is an essential part of our business strategy.
Our active participation in execution of such projects, can ensure customers and end-users of availability of reliable local services next door, and one phone call away. Since technical responsibility of SA projects stays with main supplier, our technical staff shall meet stringent and most up-to-date know-how requirements, in order to maintain Quality Standards required in such applications.
According to a division of work between PTP, main Supplier, and the main contractor, PTP may provide a range services including:
- Tendering support
- Pre-contract negotiations
- Project Management
- Basic Engineering (Block diagrams, Bill of Material, Logics, CT/PT requirements, etc.)
- Detailed Engineering (Schematics, IED configuration files, Setting calculations, etc.)
- Factory Acceptance Tests FAT (In Iran and/or in Europe)
- Site Acceptance Tests SAT (commissioning)
- Training of client and end-user personnel
Using our extensive theoretical and practical know-how, our experts can also provide additional services, where required:
- After Sales Services (e.g. extensions, system upgrade, customization, etc.)
Our expertise covers following areas:
- Bay level engineering (Configuration and application of IEDs)
- Station Level Engineering (Main supplier engineering support, FAT, SAT)We also have engineers in our team who have already been trained on MicroSCADA applications in Finland.